Thursday 21 July 2011

Podcasts


Hi All

Well have been checking out all about podcasts.Don't know if I would like to create a podcast myself as I don't think I would like to hear my own voice but you never know might find the courage to do it. I have to say that I can see the advantage to podcast. I have checked out the University of Oxfords Podcast and I was very impressed as I am very interested in the History of Art and they had 13 items dealing with this subject.I also checked out South Dublin County Libraries liked what I saw hopefully in the future most of the libraries around the country will have podcast.I could see how it would be a great asset if it was in our library. On my travels checking other podcast sites I found this one called Adventures in Library Instruction Podcast.They have a monthly podcast about teaching information literacy in libraries. I have to say that it was interesting. Well that is phase two week one finished.Still have a bit of catching up to do.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, Florance! I've promtly added this to my Blog List and also subscribed to the RSS feed. Good detective work:)

    ReplyDelete